Re: Love lorne loopers(was slagging)

As far as not sharing your music with the snugglebunny of your choice
goes,  I have suspected that it might be a good thing.  Music is an
important part of my life, not the most important, but in a three way
tie (I am visual arts guy, as well as a writer).

Of all of the (I hate to say) arts that I practice, music is the most
intuitive, least studied, and most immediate.  None of the women I have
dated have been into the band scenes that I have been involved with.
But they all have been able to appreciate the stuff that I do in an
aestetic way without waiting with breathless anticipation for the next
project.  Meaning, you just get the support without the criticism.  One
more strain on the relationship neatly avoided.

It's easy for my to discuss whether of not Nabakov was totally
overrated.  It's hard to maintain the critical distance in music.

This did not come out quite as clearly as I had hoped.

Trevor