RE: new kid on the block

> Thomas W  wrote:Ê"I got the vortex
> before christmas time last year and I stillÊ haven`t got the
> footswithces
> working!Ê I have figured I need a stereocableÊ to get them working. Is
> this true?Ê Just a jack/jack steroÊ cable??"

        Dear Thomas,

        Welcome to the list and to looping and Lexicon.  Please don't be
shy with your questions, everyone started somewhere and there are no
dumb questions, only dumb answers!

        The Vortex and JAMMAN will work with a mono cable plugged into
their fooswitch jacks but you will only have use of the functions
labeled "TIP" on the back panel.  If you are using a dual footswitch you
will need a stereo(Tip-Ring-Sleeve) cable in order to use both sides of
the switch.

        Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is
anything that I can do for you.

        Best regards,

        Greg Hogan
        Lexicon Customer Service