Re: Profiles page

At 7:42 PM -0800 3/5/98, Andre LaFosse wrote:
>(Warning -- this post contains no content pertaining to Stanley Jordan,
>relationship woes, homoeroticism in progressive rock fandom, or
>prognostications as to the future of music!)

jeez, you're no fun....

>Just wanted to offer forth thanks to Chris for his work in setting up
>the user-friendly version of the profiles pages on the web site!

Yes, definitely! Chris did a great job on that. Michael and I will
definitely appreciate this! thanks again, Chris!

Also, this is a fine time to once again say that the quality of Looper's
Delight is up to you folks. If you can think of something to contribute to
the web site, please offer it up! The more people get involved, the better
it gets. The many who have contributed things so far are what makes the
site as nice as it is today.

>I wonder what Michael and Kim will do with all their free time now...

It looks like I will get to continue filling it with many pleasurable hours
of reexplaining how to use the subscribe/unsubscribe commands on the
server.....

kim