Re: Future loop music -- what will it sound like?

Jeff Duke wrote:

> .Then Jimi came out 'and ...

My son gave me a Movie cd of Rainbow Bridge,The movie, maybe somebody will
enjoy
this little rap that I put on my website.I know it's not looping
exactly,but I
promise to stop now.Just click on streaming Jimi.Jeff
http://members.tripod.com/~dukesr/psy2.html