Re: Setup Time for Loop Rig

Dave Eichenberger wrote:
> I was wondering how long it takes everyone to set up at a gig with their
looping rig- anyone have any time/space saving advice???<

So you've got too much stuff - just like me? I not only have to set up a
4 pc. drum kit, I also have to unpack all my percussion and then I have
to wire my mixer/ looper/ effects ...   #-(

Unpacking after the show can be even worse, depending how much free
beer (+???) I've been offered ...

My bandmate has recently *hard-wired* his electronics in a rack and that
saves "some" time. Nonetheless, it seems to me that all of the "line
checks"/ "faulty cable search" stuff is inevitable ... TIME.

I shoulda stuck to playing jaw  harp ...

Rob

(hey, I remembered to use Re: in the header)