Re: loops and video? an UFOs and fractals too...

local & national stuff( ALOT of stuff from mexico) ive recorded some from
the local news,,,and
others...
however as was mentioned,,,just pointing a good video camera up into the
sky will provide
some neat footage of "rods" etc....some use the edge of a
building/house...to direct the camera toward the corona of the sun,(using
the edge of the roof to block out all but the corona),,,if your camera has
a shudder speed of 10,000 ,,,you will capture things moving too fast for
real time detection by the human eye....i will not use this list to
speculate as to the nature of what has been captured on video in these
cases,,,i dont really know,,,but it sure does work well with looping based
improvisation. i also have used fractals as a video back-drop...

james "i aint no Cecil Taylor" rhodes