Re: Future loop music -- What will it sound like & Where will it come from?

That is a thought and it does seem to be happening.For looping the
techno,electronica movement seems to be the all around catch all for some
type
of growing...something.
As John Lennon said*life is what happens when you busy making other
plans*so
whatever comes out will for sure be different than anything that I could
think
of.
Jeff