Re: Re[2]: ECM (was Frisell/torn)

Michael Biffle wrote:

>Michael Preston wrote:

>>Did any of you Frisell fans catch the half hour animated Far Side cartoon
on
>>network TV a few years back? Mr. Frisell did the score for that one.
There was
>>almost no dialog: just some very sensitive accompaniment to Gary
>Larsen's
>>creation. Some loops in that one, too.
>I'd love to know where I can get a copy of that special! I've heard others
talk
>of it.

I'm sure sections of the Far Side soundtrack appeared on the BF album
before Nashville - was it Quartet?  I think it was grouped as "music from
the far side" or something.  I hear Larson is something of a guitarist
himself - now imagine what loops HE'd come out with!!!  Scary thought!

Michael Hughes

PS It seems you don't have to be called Michael to loop, but it helps!