Re: Robin Williamson and The Incedible String Band

On Tue, 10 Mar 1998, Mike Biffle wrote:

> Well, well... Finally the folkies come out of the closet. And a happy
>threesome
> we are! I'm not actually looping much with folk music (besides the
>obviously
> spare and wonderfully redundant song structures inherent to the song)
>but there
> it is anyway.

Make it a foursome... i'm a big Robin Williamson fan too!  Not a looper,
of course, but he's a marvelous songwriter.  Sometimes, when i'm afraid
i'm not sufficiently depressed, i'll sing "Me and the Mad Girl"...

"Mad girl, we both were wrong again
You took me for an enemy and i took you for a friend"

-dave

Practice beautiful randomness and act kind of senseless.
<dstagner@icarus.net>