Re: Small speakers

        For the last 3 years I have been using an EV System 200 coupled
with 1 of their 400 watt powered subwoofers. These and a Stewart PA1000 amp
will give you enough power to definitely be heard in the next county let
alone next door. They are very clean sounding and light weight(36lbs. and
34lbs, respectively). The plastic cabinets have held up remarkably well. I
highly recommend them. They are pricey but you get what you pay for. I am
using a lot of drums and percussion in my loops so bottom end was
essential. THESE THINGS KICK BUTT! I first heard them at a NAMM show at the
ddrum booth. I figured if that was what they wanted to show their stuff on
that was good enough for me. tr