Re: MS-20 Synths

Strange that this topic should come up right now because a friend of mine
just lent me his MS-20 yesterday. This is the first time that I've actually
meddled with an analog beast and the possibilities are overwhelming! I've
tried using this on an aux-send from my mixer and am getting great results
applying this to loops. The entire patch area of the MS-20 is really
amazing - today's devices don't seem to give you as much control all at
once. It can be a little confusing though ... 8-) Does anyone use one of
these live? I can't imagine the panic that would set in trying to gt the
"right sound" under live pressure. The whole "preset" concept came later,
eh? Another question: does anyone have any neat ideas on attaching various
loop/ drum machine signals to the various patch inputs? It seems to me that
the possibilities are many...

Thanks for the new thread,
Rob