SV: 3rd CD Project still looking for submissions.

>We are accepting CD, DAT and Cassette Tape entries.  Details may be seen
>at
>the 3rd CD site.

WUT??!!?!!?!?!!    No MiniDisc accepted????  :-)  but they sound so
warm........

Honestly ,I have some "great" recordings of me and my improv trio. It was
recorded
at rehearsals , through one of them long , thin microphones that comes
with new computers
(or soundblastercards , im not shure). And into my minidisc
walkman..........

I would love to get some of this on the loopers delight cd.

On this matter I have a question;  what is accepted as "loopbased music"??
 We play
Free jazz (I think.....it sounds jazzy and its free....??) and usually
start off with me setting a simple
loop through my jamman.......... as the music progresses(?) and the mood
changes I add more to the loop.
This way , the loop is part of the musical development , acting like a
"mirror" of what is beeing played.
Or it can be a foundation , tonally , to spring from.

My setup is not exactly complicated , and I have no clue who Herbalizer is
, but I hope the music
I described here is acceptable for your CD.

Yours truly (and not so sarcastic as this might seem)

Thomas  W

        "I can`t really see you........but I can hear you......feel

-Bill Frisell`s opening statement on his "LIVE" cd  with Joey Baron and
Kermit Driscol