Re: fave David Sylvian disc

Tom Lambrecht wrote:

> Just stumbled across a rather large selection of the above artist at a
> Borders . . .
>
> advice please . . .which disc do I (would you) get? why?
>
> thansk  Tom
> Tom Lambrecht  hideo@concentric.net

Tom - I'm a big fan and have all of Sylvian's stuff. I love it all, but
would recomend starting with "Gone to Earth" or "Secrets of the
Beehive". He also did a couple of things w/ Fripp which are both great.
His work with Japan (which included Steve Jansen and Richard Barbieri)
is also wonderful - Check out "Tin Drum". Buy 'em all!