Re: Looping new realities

Stew,
what you're talking about is very interesting.
I have seen some mindblowing work out of Europe that some friends of mine
siphoned.  The problem I thought is how
can you get it to move to what you want.  I mean here you've got all this
stuff that's just a wonderful tunnel to travel through and wow look at that
spotlight on the wall go and you got great music already with it, but it
doesn't change, it's static.  Rollercoasters and all.
I'm not knocking these people who win real prizes on  how to solve such
problematic endeavors, but for something to succeed it usually needs
application, feedback.  And looping might in fact, be a good start, because
it enables some repetition, perhaps an easier beginning?
If you don't mind talking about it, are you into anything right now?  & do
you write any of this 3-imaging for your own music?

intrigued,
Mjh