RE: Phantom ringing

Add me to the list.  I thought it nay have been from using the phone too
much in my day jobs in conjunction with the volume excesses of an electric
guitarist in a rock band.  This usually only happens with my left ear
(phone
ear) and thats the only thing I can think of to explain why that ear.
Headphones and stage volume should have done in both ears.  Unless I'm
left-eared.

Frank Gerace
Dreamchild