Re: ProjeKt 2 tour dates for Central CA

Hi Laurie,

I didn't post it... but I will right now...

For those of you who are about to miss these shows!!!!!!!

ProjeKt 2 = Fripp, Belew and Gunn

3-20       Palookaville, Santa Cruz, CA
3-21/22    Great American Music Hall, SF, CA

-Biffoz

PS: About those indents and quotes... I wish MY mailer could do that for
me!
Oh well... (If someone knows how to get CCMail for windows to do this
please
let me in on it!)

Hey Miko, have the P2 touring dates (all of em) been posted to the list? -
was gone for a while and still haven't gotten through all the accumulated
messages.

If not, I could post the URL to Belew's page, which has a nice schedule.
I was
just thinkin, maybe some of the locals, like me, missed the fact that it's
happening soon..  http://dbtech.net/~rhino/

BTW, I can do quote indent brackets now!!!  %^)  It'll be much easier to
toss
messages back and forth.

see ya,
l.