Re:phantom ringing

                                    (nyface...whoops)

What about the electromagnetic spectrum zooming about and continually being
filled in new ways.  What about all the electronic devices everywhere
humming hebephrenic tunes.  Humans are considered analog, but maybe there's
an ongoing evolution, (egad did I say that word).  With implants, we could
work with the digital, but I wonder about the stream's of unconciousness
mojo as well.

Is this "phantom ringing" more than my mucal membranes having a 24-7 luau
and limbo dance party in the bacteria hospice of my nasal cavity?  Club
Med...

Eep!  My next vacuous thought would be to make that sound.  Anybody?  Or
has Fripp already done it?

neural abode,
Mjh