Re: MS-20 Synths

R & T Cummings wrote:

> Oh boy, I'm answering my own posts. Somebody hit me ... ow!!
> Yah, yah, OK I figured this out tonight - the kalimba is a heavy metal
> instrument.

I think you have it wrong- Flute is a heavy metal instrument!  Kalimba
is either a punk rock or an industrial dance instrument.  A friend of
mine would mike a kalimba with walkman headphones (hey, we were young
and broke then!) into a rat pedal, and then into various resonator and
ring modulator patches on the quadroverb.

Kinky stuff,

Trevor