Re:phantom ringing

  One more thing about "phantom ringing" :

  I read some article years ago about Nicola Tesla and some kind of "sound
  weapon" which would transmit tones across great distances.  Or maybe it
  was an energy source which gave off some extra noise.  In any case, this
  technology was supposedly never realized and buried.  I've always thought
  that this phantom ringing (which I also..) was from secret government
  tests of this Tesla technology.  But I watch the X-files religiously
  so...

  ed chang