Stick amplific.

Yowza yowza!

I was wondering about Stick players and their amplification.......
I have gathered that the output of a stick is basically
stereo:  top strings and bottom strings on separate output.

How do you lucky bastards( that actually own a stick) amplify it???
A guitaramp for the top and a bass amp for the bottom???

The lil` I have heard of stickplayers outside of Levin/Gunn has sounded
like a bassplayer and a guitarplayer playing together incredibly tight.
It sounded like a clear difference in sound between the top and the bottom
strings....
(i.e.  The top bass string has a MUCh darker sound than the bottom top
string)

To me this seems a bit weird.......instead of having one instrument with
incredible range
you get two instruments with "regular" range.    Anyways , this is what it
sounded to me.

I really just wanted to learn about the stick , not piss any of you
Stickers off.

Yours , Thomas W