Re: brown25, sample sites, Loop/Sample Info

At 11.48 22/03/98 -0600, you wrote:
>  The DAW makes things very
>>flexible as far as recording.  You can change the sound on each
>>track...like make one track go backwards while the rest go
>forward....and
>also make each go at a different speed...so if a sample is out of the key
>>you want, you can slow down/speed up until it is on.
>
>Is pitch dependent on speed?  That would seem pretty hard to deal with,
>unless you let tempos be off?
>
>I think it's interesting how you make what you have work for you, thanks
>for the info, it did help!
>Mjh

Hi Mjh

My current DAW setup allows me to work with samples and multitracking in
various way. I use a lot Cubase VST, mostly for the real time FX and
plugins. Soundforge, Wavelab, rebirth, cooleditpro and a lot more too.
 I'm waiting for my Gina sound card to use along the "old" awe 64 GOld. The
Gold is used mainly for its internal sample memory. Recording with it is
not
suggested (noisy inputs).
I'm working on various projects. The most important is drum'n bass tracks
with vocals and Stick loops. the setup works well for this. And the
flexibility is enourmous.

let me know if you have any questions.

ciao
leo