EDP Brother/Cascade switching

     I sometimes want to use my pair of EDPs in brother synch mode mode,
and then switch fairly quickly into a mode where the output of one is fed
into another.

The main problem is that I need to to reconnect the output of one unit to
fedd into the other. Another problem is the foot switch is connected a
unit which sends MIDI to the other.

I know I should get a third or fourth unit but that seems excessive.

Does anyone have novel ways to do this type of mode switching?

    \  Andy Wolpert    \__
    /  awolpert@sonic.com /
    |  (415) 893-8043    /