sale! (was. switcher)

>Ive got a switchblade & would recommend it highly for your application .
>It
>is as already mentioned incredibly versatile

and incredible expensive....... after joining the list I have gotten some
darn expensive cravings:

Klein guitars , 4 Tc 2230 , two echoplexes ,  jbl eon 15s , crown pa amp
and switchblade.
A Grand stick with midi wouldn`t be so bad , oh and a VG-8
obviously...............(with the ram cards)

Would anyone like to buy Norway?  It`s in mint condition , bedroom
used-only , and manual
can be found on manufacturers website.   :-)

yours , droolingly , Thomas W