Re: Phemonemom

A trill is a series of hammer ons and pull offs.  If you fret a string on
the
third fret with your first finger and then hammer down on the fifth fret
with
your third finger and hold that note you have performed a hammer on.

A double stop is simply playing two notes on seperate strings together a
la the
famous Chuck Berry riff from Johnny B. Goode.  Violinist often use double
stops
as well.