Re: Rocktron/MS 20 unholy alliance

>From what I understand, they enable you to control pre-MIDI synths by
enabling MIDI control through the CV input on the synth

Kenton makes several models and also retrofits many vintage synths in this
fashion
PAIA Electronics markets a kit for a convertor that looks pretty good
Both companies have Web sites (tho' I can't get on Kenton's with my
primitive browser)

Tom

Tom Lambrecht  hideo@concentric.net