Re: Victor Wooten Loops

> lucky you. victor is one of those rare players that totally kilss on
> his/her instrument, yet is totally self-effacing and...MUSICAL... i
urge
> anyone without his solo CD to check it  out!!
>
> andre'

Agreed!  I've spoken with him a couple of times myself and
have to say that he's one of the nicest guys to chat with (as is the
whole Flecktone 'family').  Just wanted to drop a little info on his
solo work...

'A Show of Hands' is his first solo cd.  All him, all on the bass, no
overdubs and no substantial processing.

'What Did He Say?' is his second cd, finding him in more of an
ensemble situation.  Additional musicians, multiple bass tracks,
etc.

Both are absolutely great and as andre' says....MUSICAL.

Happy grooving. :)

~~Todd~~
 (reply to galen@erols.com if necessary...mail server was being a bit
screwy)