Any experimental Venues in NJ?

Hi all,

I'm setting up a tour with my experimental duo project "Spin-17" and was
wondering if anybody might know of a way (place, contact, etc..) for us to
do a
show in NJ?  The music is improv-based and uses clarinet, guitar,
turntables,
electronics, voice and toys.  It's not necessarily "loop-based", though
once in
awhileawhileawhile....  I hate to compare but we "sound like" Stockhausen
vs.
Pizzicato 5 vs. Squarepusher vs. John Zorn vs. John Cage vs. Negativland.
All
we're looking for is a little gas money and roof and a few
enthusiastically open
ears.  In any case, thanks for any help...

ed chang
edward_chang@mail.amsinc.com
(212) 253-6214