Re: new dod delay pedals

At 09:48 PM 4/4/98 EST, you wrote:
>has anyone tried one of the new dod delay pedals yet? how do these puppies
>sound?  i used to have a digitech rack delay that could do some fun
>things....speed up, slow down, munchkins to monsters! can these pedals do
>the
>same thing?  =-) PJ

I assume the new 8sec pedal will be the same as the 4sec (FX 94) in that it
can do all that AND play reverse loops . . . I don't htink the 8sec is
actually available yet . . .

EXCEPT the pedals don't have the LFO to really add the final dimension of
warpage to the sound like the Digitech time machines

and how about that DOD Dimension Delay (24 secs total loop in 4-6sec. banks
in a rack mount for $225 in Veneman's catalog (but only on the printed
page--it apparently is not shipping yet). . .  any one hear any word on
when
this guy is available?

Tom
Tom Lambrecht  hideo@concentric.net