Re: loopers wishlist and basic training tapes

>I understand that the EBow people are about to release a new version, I
>believe it is the EBow Plus (?). Anyone know/seen anything about it?

I know that michael manring, the amazing bassist (who is a CRAZY tapper)
has experimented wiht some prototype Ebows that have some sort of
exaggerated range of upper harmonics.  he also uses 2-3 at a time, getting
AMAZING results on his Zon fretless bass...Sounds cool to me....my favorite
part of the Ebow is the series of overtones you get when bowing an open
string, you don't get the same tones when fingering.  Anyway, maybe someone
can elaborate.

Ryan

--
     "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition
            from mediocre minds."     -Albert Einstein