Re: SV: Garbarek album (from 1984)

>I've heard about the Everyman Band and heard that it is very cool. Sort of
>an Allan Holdsworth mixted with Eddie Van Halen.
>I've been trying to find it.
>Jeff Collins

I'd personally prefer the Everyman Band to either Holdsworth or Van Halen,
it's much rawer than either, doesn't have Holdsworth annoyingly pointless
compositions and anal production, and, unlike Van Halen, the stuff around
the guitar solos is interesting too.

hehe, sure to lite a few fuses with that one :-)

Dave Trenkel : improv@peak.org  : www.peak.org/~improv/

"...there will come a day when you won't have to use
gasoline. You'd simply take a cassette and put it in
your car, let it run. You'd have to have the proper
type of music. Like you take two sticks, put 'em
together, make fire. You take some notes and rub 'em
together - dum, dum, dum, dum - fire, cosmic fire."
                                            -Sun Ra