Re[2]: SV: holdsworthian delaze

Thomas W. wrote...
I dont mean to flog a dead(and off topic) horse , but I do have ONE final
and
LAST question on this: How did he spilt his guitarsignal into 8 separate
lines
,to feed the delays?? Isnt there some sort of problem with that sort of
split??
(i think I read somewhere that its called "loading"  or something.......)

Paolo wrote...
There are signal splitters out there that will buffer the signal so that
the original signal level is maintained.   I can't list specific products
due to memory failure, but, yes, you can split the signal into many lines
provided you have the right equipment.

     Hi all... I use a Rane SM26 which is a 6 channel Splitter / Mixer
     depending on how you patch it. It was used in a lot of Bradshaw rack
     systems for just that purpose. It can also send - return (using two
     channels). It's great for getting gains balanced as well.

     -Miko