Re: alchemy and netshopping.

>>The two releases I found most attracted by from the Alchemy catalog are
>>Robby Aceto's "Code" and "Silent Extinction Beyond the Zero" by Mr.
>>Durant himself.

  Hi all , I read through the Alchemy webpage a while back and I wanted to
order
the whole catalog!  Only problem is:  I`m told its not smart to leave your
creditcard-number
on the net. It can be used for "ill purposes" I`m told.  And sending a
check is a real hassle ....

Any solutions???

how bout - get their phone number and give your credit card nbr on *the
phone*.......

it's safer than the net (!??!) -

ac