Re: just a casual reminder....

Mike Biffle wrote:

> >just a casual reminder....
> >...that this is LOOPER'S Delight, not Guitar Player's Delight.....
>
> >Now, some of you six-string wunderkinds may find this completely
>shocking,
> >but a lot of people here don't even play guitar! I know it's hard to
> >believe, but it's true! Guess how interested they are in long
>discussions
> >about guitar playing that have no looping content whatsoever?

I though I ought to jump out here for old Mike's support here...

Not that this has ever happened, but if there was ever a thread that I
thought was
interminably dull (inconceivable, but one must accept the remote
possibility :-) , I
just delete the message.  I've thought about this, and while my gear
geekery exceeds
that of all but a few of my friends, we all seem to be pretty much tied.
In fact,
sometimes I feel like the Luddite of the group (tube amp, twenty-five year
old
pedals, 30+ year old guitar, and a JamMan).  When the discussions of the
various
software programs for sequencing, editing, time-stretching, etc come
along, I just
erase them, after browsing through them.

Please don't take my pedal reviews away!

And I agree that this is the most stimulating list that I belong to, in
many ways,
despite the fact that our musical tastes seem to differ.  What I like
about the
discussions we have here is that most of us seem to be a group that
challenges their
current aestetics.

Not to mention we seem to be an exceedingly funny bunch as well.

Trevor