Euroloopers

Hello Euroloopers,

Having just completed a successful and very fun mini-tour of Switzerland
(Duedingen, Winterthur) and Austria (Feldkirch), our booking agency is
planning a more extensive tour for our group (ROPE) this fall
(Sept./Oct.). My question is this: does anyone know of some other good
locations in these countries (also: France, Italy [Leo], Netherlands,
Scandinavia [Thomas])? Our info and CD can be sent on request. Thanks in
advance! It would be great to meet some of you - we could also return
the favor by setting up gigs here in Berlin.

<Advertise mode>
BTW, our last CD "ROPE HOTEL" was reviewed rather positively in the last
Wire (April) - whatever that means! They'll probably hate us next time
..  ;-)  Our CD is available from Geist Records which is being
distributed by Indigo.
</Advertise mode>

Bye,
Rob