RE: "Acid" from Sonic Foundary

I have to toss my hat in for CoolEdit Pro, which I've been using to produce
all my work since 1994, when it was CoolEdit, and I downloaded it for free.
The registration was $29.95!  I think I can do just about anything that
expensive hardware/software systems I've seen do, and haven't had a problem
with it or its producers, (tossing in my own plug) Syntrillium
(http://www.syntrillium.com).

Kim, I thought it was bad manners to promote products here via
Cut-and-Paste. :)

Stephen Goodman  *  It's The Loop Of The Week!
EarthLight Studios  *  http://www.earthlight.net/Studios