Re: Jamman memory chips, where?

Hi all . I just purchased a Boomerang from rogue Music in Nyc. Between
that, my analog and digital delays, my ebow and xp300 space station, I
can now make and record some of the sounds I've always wanted to make. I
am in the NYC area. I am interested in hypnosis, meditation and music
and live performance of those combinations . Is there anyone who shares
simialr interests in the area? to learn more about me visit my site

 http://www.changenow.com