Re: Space Station (was hypnotic music)

 I will disagree with you on the backwards delay.  It isnt that great
compared to
my DD5.  Anyway-- What does everyone think about the reissue memory man?
i am
thinking about buying a second delay pedal and having trouble decideing
which on
to get.  Like i said, i have a Boss DD-5 and i have been thinking about the
memory man, that new korg dynamic echo, and that new DOD with 8 seconds of
delay.
I have been dissappointed with the majority of DOD pedals except for my
stereo
flanger, and the korg only has upto one second delay time, so can anyone
give me
some advice?

Thanks,
Jay Allen