Re: DOD Dimension 12 SAMPLER/DELAY for $225????

>Anyone have one?  a rack space sampler that lets you do 4 6 second loops
>or 2 12 second loops for $225.  Anyone know whatn it sounds like?  Worth
>the buy?  I am going to buy another delay device of some kind, and i
>dont have enough money for an echoplex.  Now i have a boss dd5 and i
>have been thinking about the electroharmonix memory man.  Any thoughts?

we had some discussion about it a couple of weeks ago, which is
unfortunately not available on the web or in the archives yet. The person
here who reviewed it wasn't very favorable. Since everyone else probably
already saw that, I'll send it to you private. If anyone else wants a copy,
let me know.

kim