Re: Loops, jungle, Bill Nelson and the Darsan Trio

93

---Kim Flint <kflint@chromatic.com> wrote:
> along that jungle with guitars line, I picked up the
Adam F cd "colours" the
> other day. (I think the cd only just became available in
the US.)
(snip)
 A good album, I recommend it. Also a good
> example of ways you might merge jungle rhythms with more
traditional
> instruments.

Sounds interesting.  Though I would be most interested in
hearing about people who live loop with da jungle beat.

93

Rev. D'Goat

===
          The Homepages of the Doubt-Goat