Roland Chorus Echo RE-301 tape replacement, looking for...

I'm looking for a replacement tape for a Roland Chorus Echo. I have an
empty container on which is written "echo chamber tape RT-1L."

 At the top of the unit where the tape moves inside of an acrylic cover,
there is a little hinged swinging arm to the lower left.  From the
diagram on top of the acrylic cover, it looks like some kind of tape
cartridge fits there. Am I missing this too as well as some tape?

By the way, here is a performance announcement (Los Angeles) regarding
Nels Cline.

thanks anyone,
Michael