Re: Fruit Loops

I'm totally unfamiliar with some of the styles of music that have been
bandied
about on this list.  Anyone want to take a shot at defining jungle, d&b,
and the
term breakbeat as opposed to backbeat.

I also deleted Andre La Fosse's post that had his web address.  Andre, I'd
love to
stop by your sight and hear some of this music. Could you repost your URL.
 TIA