circuit diagram

I'm thinking of building a little interface for my Digitech Time Machine
7.6 which has five inputs for voltage controllers on the back. I am an
amateur with the ol' soldering iron and just built some basic
microphones and think that I could handle building simple circuits for
my voltage control needs. Does anyone know of a good place where I could
find some diagrams for making voltage control switches? I suppose I
could look at my store bought pedals and figure it out, but I like to
have some proven schematics whenever possible.

Sean