SV: extreme removal measures....

>. If anybody wants to start up an "unsubscribing" service, you've got
>our business. :-)

 People , people!!!  Can`t we all try and get along??? I remember the good
old times
when there still was unanswered question about the looping machines. Now
that everyone knows everything about every looping machine ever
invented........well , as with other small societies , when the fears and
everyday traumas are overcome by science boredom is soon to follow. And in
its wake alcoholism and apathy.........Need I remind you of how the the
highly
toxic drink Absint almost ruined France a few centuries back.  As we all
know , the world revolves around looping and its machinery. We hold the
faith of nations in our hands and our responsibility is to great to
quibble over details.

March on , brave soldiers , for the lands shall one day unite under the
Conclave of the Three
Monolithic Avengers

All Hail Jamman ,Echoplex and Boomerang (in no particular order , of
course)

Yours , Thomas        "he who hopefully gets the last word in this silly
thread"