Re: Cubase-does it loop

It's easy to produce loops in Cakewalk, but you're right its much better
to copy things over as many times as necessary (using ghost parts in
Cubase). I just find Cakewalk such an ugly program to use; ugly in its
interface, ugly to look at. Here's a question coming from a musician
with a design background. Why is so much interface design so prosaic?
Where's the Kai's power tools of music? Anyone need a hand to produce
it?