TONIGHT! Live Web Broadcast of my loop show

The  show that I will be playing in tonight (saturday may 30th) is going to
be broadcast live on the net.
The show starts at 8pm CST and runs till midnight.

http://server.tt.net/ultramodern/future.html

is the link to the audio and video.

Thanks,
 -Chuck Zwicky

PS: Here is a recap of what I'll be using:

In my solo loop performances I use a  1984 Steinberger GL-2 guitar (with a
fixed bridge!). I tune the guitar in straight 5ths: A  E  B  F#  C#  G#.
This gives me nearly a five octave range from the open  A   to the   G#  at
the 24th fret. I've also modified the electonics in the guitar, replacing
the EMG pickups with passive, and adding the ability to select the
individual coils within each pickup (all without drilling a single hole).

 The guitar's signal goes into an Ensoniq DP/4+, which is an amazing
resource of tonal oddity. I worked with Ensoniq as a consultant to develop
the DP/4+, and spent about 6 months working with Jon Dattorro on the new
distortion algorhythms which became "Guitar Amp 4" and "Digital Tube Amp".
These simulations have tremendous touch response and are modeled after my
favorite class A tube amp. (the AC30)

I split the DP/4+ into two 2-unit processors. The signal flow is from the
guitar to DSP A, in series with DSP B, the output of which goes to my
Lexicon Jam-man. The output of the Jam-man goes into the DP/4+ DSP C and D,
usually in series but often in a feedback configuration.

The first 2 DSPs in the DP4/+ are used for my pre-loop processing, and I've
created presets using amps, 'TC-Sustainor" emulations, ring-modulation,
filters, octave-fuzzes, modulation delays, harmonizers, a guitar tuner,
etc. These sounds are captured in the Jam-Man. The last 2 DSPs in the DP/4+
Are post loop processing, and are usually the overall ambience of the
performance, often employing 3D imaging tricks.

 The pre and post processing are independantly selected by my Rolls "Midi
Wizard" using mapped program changes. It also controls the Jam-Man. I use a
CV pedal to modulate the DP/4+. The Rolls is phantom powered through the
MIDI cable.

The entire setup is mounted in a 4-space SKB rack with a 1-space connector
panel for the MIDI, CV, and audio interfacing. Since the connections are
all on the front, I leave the rear lid on the SKB and set it face-up on the
stage, which allows me to clearly see the displays.

 Setup and soundcheck take less than five minutes, and I can usually
carry-on my entire rig, including the Steinberger, when flying as they will
fit in an overhead compartment.

-Chuck Zwicky