Re:SF Acid

I've had ACID for about a week -- it's great for tempo and key-matching
loops, though I've had some problem synchronizing it with other devices and
programs -- it sends MIDI time code, but doesn't (can't??) issue a MIDI
start command to kick off the following device(s) automatically.
Technically, it's also supposed to chase MTC, but it doesn't do this well
at all -- in fact, I haven't been able to get it to work.

If anyone has any workarounds/insights on the sync issue, let me know.

Overall, a great concept, and a good buy for it's specific strengths.

-- Rob