electric bird noise (live)

Hello all,
I'm not sure how many of you live in or near our southeast region of the
world
(myrtle beach SC) but I thought I'd mention my band electric bird noise
(cinematic loop and layered instrumental rock) will be in Asheville, NC
this
Saturday 6/6/98 at Vincent's ear.  Show starts around 10:00pm.Sunday 6/7/98
we'll be performing with madador recording artist bardo pond in Columbia,
SC
at the new Brooklyn tavern. We'll go on around 10:00. We play all the time
so
if your in the area and interested in seeing are show contact me at
ENAT21213@aol.com.We just may cross paths one day.
bye bye,
brian