Re: (Fwd) (Fwd) those darwin awards again

haha, very funny but please don't send this stuff to the whole list! That's
a big netiquette no-no.

and yes, I realize I'm becoming a stodgy old fart, no need to let me know.
Just think of me as that mean old guy that lived across the street from you
when you were growing up. The one that stood there glaring at you and your
friends all day and would take your ball away if it went in his yard.
That's me.

kim
Kim Flint, MTS                 408-752-9284
Chromatic Research             kflint@chromatic.com
http://www.chromatic.com