Re: Lexicon MPX 100

There are indeed 16 user slots, besides the 240 presets.  The level of
editing is not extensive, but Lex has made really good use of the "adjust"
knob approach; it works in different ways depending on the patch.  Will
have to postpone a really detailed investigation a few days, but will
post....

David Myers