Re: Folk/Celtic Looping

Thanks for sharing some of your technique with the Celtic looping.   Sounds
very complex and intriguing to me.  As a 3 month old looper, I just loop
major, minor 11, and altered chords together in basic fingerstyle riffs,
somtimes overdub stuff, then solo over them.  It's helping my solo work a
lot.  I'm just starting to use the next loop function.   Give me a shout if
you have any tapes, etc, you'd like to swap?             Grover